Reģionālais radio
Baltijas radio
Ukrainas radio
Radio reitingi
Online TV
Webkameras
Forums

::Diskusijas

Radio Valka maina nosaukumu uz Radio Arena.

No šodienas NEPLP sēdes. Tad izskatās, ka tomēr taisās kautko laist gaisā, agrāk vai vēlāk. Sākotnēji solīja jau 17.gada aprīlī palaist:)
Desa @ ceturtdien, 2018. gada 8. februārī 15:06
VAI JŪS NEPIECIEŠAMS NODROŠINĀT NAUDAS, LAI IZMAKSU BILANCES VAI CITĀM VAJADZĪBĀM KONTAKTI VIA: mrsladykimberlyloanlender.usa@gmail.com SĪKĀKA INFORMĀCIJA
Kimberly @ pirmdien, 2018. gada 5. martā 14:24
Mēs piedāvājam visu veidu finanšu aizdevumus @ 3% procentu likmi. Mēs dodam no aizdevumiem robežās no €10,000.00 līdz €50,000,000.00. Visiem ieinteresētajiem pretendentiem e-pasts tagad: sloanslimited@gmail.com

WhatsApp vai zvaniet: +1201865546
aizdevumus @ otrdien, 2019. gada 9. aprīlī 11:31
Labrīt, mani sauc Ahmads Asnuls Brunejs un es dzīvoju latvijā. Vēlos runāt par Dieva labestību manā dzīvē pēc tik daudzu mēnešu mēģinājuma saņemt aizdevumu internetā, un es tiku izkrāpts, tāpēc es biju izmisumā iegūt aizdevums no likumīga aizdevēja tiešsaistē, tad es redzēju komentāru no drauga, vārdā Valters Čads, un viņš runāja par šo likumīgo aizdevuma kompāniju, kurā viņš saņēma aizdevumu ātri un viegli bez jebkāda stresa, tāpēc viņš mani iepazīstināja ar dāmu, vārdā kundze. Julian Hoffman, kurš kontrolē uzņēmumu ar nosaukumu Loan Credit Institutions, tāpēc es pieteicos aizdevuma summai 75 000,00 dolāru apmērā ar zemu procentu likmi 2%, tāpēc aizdevums tika apstiprināts un iemaksāts arī manā bankas kontā. tas bija veids, kā es varēju saņemt aizdevumu, lai uzturētu savu salauzto biznesu, kā arī apmaksātu rēķinus, tāpēc iesaku ikvienam, kurš vēlas ātri un viegli saņemt aizdevumu, sazināties ar viņu Aizdevuma uzņēmumam pa e-pastu: ( loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com ) / vai Whatsapp: +393512114999, lai saņemtu jebkāda veida aizdevumu, kas jums nepieciešams, paldies, ka izlasījāt manas dzīves lieliskāko atsauksmi.
Ahmads Asnuls Brunejs @ otrdien, 2022. gada 7. jūnijā 03:39
HOW TO CONSULT THE BEST BITCOIN RECOVERY EXPERT

Hacking services don't come much more basic than Rustik Cyber Hack Service. They have no intention of causing mayhem or disruption on the internet. No, your bitcoin wallet—or rather, Rustik Cyber Hack Service—is going to save the day. They are experts at fixing cryptocurrency wallet hacks and giving money back to the original owners. With the growing popularity of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, there is an increasing demand for expert hacking services. Both people and companies are becoming targets of hacking attempts due to the increase in cybercrime and the susceptibility of online wallets. Rustik Cyber Hack Service fills that gap by offering a crucial way to get back stolen money and regain peace of mind. Having your cryptocurrency wallet hacked can have devastating consequences. Not only do you lose your hard-earned funds, but it also shakes your confidence in the security of digital assets. Hacked wallets can result in financial distress and even reputational damage for businesses. It’s crucial to address these breaches promptly to minimize the impact and restore trust in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Restoring hacked wallets is not just about recovering the funds; it’s about reclaiming control. When a wallet is compromised, it leaves individuals and businesses feeling vulnerable and powerless. By restoring hacked wallets, Rustik Cyber Hack Service helps clients regain their financial autonomy and confidence. It's a crucial step towards safeguarding the integrity of the cryptocurrency community as a whole. The first step in the recovery process is conducting a thorough assessment and investigation. Rustik Cyber Hack Service works closely with clients to gather information about the hack, including any available logs or evidence. This initial analysis sets the foundation for the subsequent recovery efforts. After the preliminary analysis is finished, the team uses cutting-edge methods to locate and identify the pilfered money. To follow the hackers' digital trails, this calls for complex blockchain research and cryptocurrency forensics. Rustik Cyber Hack Service seeks to locate the funds by means of a thorough investigation. Do not wait to call Rustik Cyber Hack Service on:

Send a message to both Email: contact@rustikcyberhackservice.com

rustikcyberhackservice@gmail.com

Telegram: http://t.me/rustikcyberhackservice
Wen-hui zeng @ pirmdien, 2024. gada 29. janvārī 22:12
If you've fallen victim to a cryptocurrency scam, it's often believed that once your funds are transferred from your wallet to a decentralized exchange or private wallet, they're lost forever. However, there are companies and professional services like Wizard Asset Recovery that can help you reclaim your stolen crypto. If you've been defrauded by a fraudulent investment company in the crypto space, Wizard Asset Recovery is here to assist.

Their experienced team of cyber experts will meticulously review the details you provide and analyze the circumstances surrounding the scam. This thorough assessment enables them to take swift action on your recovery case, ensuring a positive outcome where your funds are recovered.

If you've been scammed by bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, don't despair. Hire the best funds recovery experts at Wizard Asset Recovery to recover your lost funds and get your money back from binary options, forex scams, or any other investment scams.

To initiate the recovery process, visit their website or contact them via email at Wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us and via WhatsApp at +13157561228. Trust Wizard Asset Recovery to help you navigate through this challenging situation and reclaim what's rightfully yours.
Michael Wilson @ svētdien, 2024. gada 25. februārī 17:46
TRENDING LOTTERY LUCKY WINNING NUMBERS TO HELP YOU WIN THE LOTTERY... Priest Ray is the best lottery spell caster and his lottery numbers strike without any problem. I used his lucky winning numbers and I won the sum of $48m. I came across Priest Ray contact through a comment on YouTube when someone testified about his lottery lucky winning numbers because I was searching for tips to improve my chances of winning the lottery. I contacted Priest Ray and told him I needed the lucky numbers and he did the rituals within 24 hours he sent me the winning numbers which I played and won $48m. You can also reach him to get your lucky winning numbers by email: psychicspellshrine@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +12133525735 or visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site
Juliette @ pirmdien, 2024. gada 4. martā 09:32
Lapa: 1
Pievieno savu komentāru
Vārds:
E-pasts:
Komentārs:
Ievadi tekstu

Copyright © 2002-2024 eradio.lv | All rights reserved | eradio[at]eradio.lv | Palīdzība | Forums